Friday, May 6, 2016

•MAKE•IT•Crafty•May• Blog• Hop•

Welcome to another MAKE•IT•Craft•Blog Hop!
MAKE IT Crafty
This month we are sharing thank you gift ideas for all those special people in your lives. We are also sharing a few of the new products now available in the new Seasonal Expression 2. If you've arrived from Pam's Blog, you are on the right path. Please see the list of participants here.

Here's my project, I created these very special •THANK•YOU• gift bags for my elite group of ladies who scrapbook with me every month.  I truly appreciate their loyalty and support, together we create over 24 double page layouts every session.  We're on session no. 8.  This is my way to thank them and show my gratitude.
CTMH Artiste Gift Bag

There are so many beautiful stamp sets in the new mini catalog and this one seemed fitting for this hop.  A Bunch of Love is paired with the new thin cuts set.  You'll be able to recognized the thin cut/stamp sets combo; they are all highlighted with a blue outline.
CTMH Artiste Gift Bag
CTMH Artiste Gift Bag
I used the new Calypso pattern paper and few of our alcohol-based markers.  This project comes together with only one sheet of pattern paper.  As a special thank you to YOU; I've included the Cricut Design Space efile to create your very own!  The finished bag measures 5 1/4" x 3 1/2".  You will need the Artiste cartridge to complete this project through CDS.

I couldn't wait to get my hands on the AWESOME Rose Gold Sequins.....Love, love love them! I finished it all off with a little White Twine.
CTMH Artiste Gift Bag
Thank you so much for following along on our Blog Hop today! I hope you've enjoyed the lovely artwork. Now it’s time to head over to Sheena's Blog and see her beautiful creation! Be sure to visit all the Consultants to get more crafting ideas! 

3 comments:

Diana Saunders said...

GORGEOUS! Love these Julie ~ You are so talented!

Sheena Brooks said...

Beautiful gift bags! I'm sure your crafty ladies will love this little treat!

Linda Pekrul said...

Absolutely adorable! Thanks so much for the file!