Friday, May 20, 2016

Georgie Scrapbooking Workshop

Love the Georgie colours, take a look at my latest •READY•TO•GO•PROJECT• The instructions guide includes six (6) 12"x12" scrapbook pages (3 double-page layouts) featuring the Georgie paper packet from Close to My Heart. Georgie is not just for your baby photos. It can be used for summer, family and even graduation pictures.

You will need the Expression or EXPLORE Cricut machine to access the cutting efile. When you place a $25 dollar order on my website; you'll receive the Cricut efiles for FREE. This efile will be email shortly after you place your order.

You will need the following Cricut tools:

Cricut mat
You will need the following CTMH cartridges to complete this project:

CTMH Georgie Workshop

Let's take a closer look!
CTMH Georgie Workshop

layout no. 1
CTMH Georgie Workshop

layout no. 2
CTMH Georgie Workshop

layout no.3
CTMH Georgie Workshop


If you're interested in this workshop please see the purchasing options below. 

A) Place a $25 dollars order on my CTMH website and get it for FREE (Canadian orders only)
B) Just want the •READY•TO•GO•PROJECT• eFILE" its available for only $7.50 through Paypal
C) Canadians can also purchase the eFILE via e-transfers for only $7.50 by email 

1 comment:

Becca Whitham said...

I have the Bodacious Banners set but have done very little with it. I can't seem to come up with more than a few ideas myself but knew SOMEONE would show it off brilliantly. I absolutely LOVE how you've used it in these layouts. Thanks so much for the inspiration.