Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Bendi cards

Here are a few cards I made using the 3DSVGVBENDI file a got from Dreaming Tree.  Once you cut all the pieces are come together really nicely.  


The Silent Night card was made using the retired CTMH pattern paper ASPEN and the retired CS colour Outdoor Denim.  I also used the new White Glitter paper and Silver Sequins.
 
CTMH Aspen paper pack

The Believe card is my favourite, so many possibilities with this one.  Here I used the retired CTMH Frosted pattern paper plus Colonial White and Cocoa cardstock.  
CTMH Frosted paper pack
  
This last one is a little more fussy to make but the end results are very pretty.  Here I used the retired CTMH Sparkle & Shine pattern paper plus Whisper, Slate, Juniper and Ruby CS.
 
CTMH Sparkle and Shine paper pack

These were lots of fun to make, thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful Holiday Season and a very Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Jen_nifer said...

They retired Outdoor Denim AND Indian Corn Blue?!? Those are some of my "go to" colours! Is Olive gone too?