You can use the water base method or in this case I used CTMH pigment inks. Pigment inks are a great medium to use. The ink dries slower then dye-based ink therefore it blends well. Since you don't need water, your cardstock will remain nice and flat.
Here are the supplies you’ll need to create this look
- an all-purpose mat; this technique can get a little messy
- create a stencil using a Cricut machine or circle punches, by using acetate, you can re-use it multiple times
- coordinate your ink colours with your pattern paper, here I used Lagoon and Sunset pigment ink
- use a round sponge, to apply the colour.
- fill in the circles using White Daisy pigment ink
- finish off this technique with a sponge dauber
Here are a few other layouts made using the Blossom paper.
I love the simplicity of this third layout. I created the sequin circle using a circle template. The circle used was 8 1/2". Position the circle on the page and add the sequins.
The cutting guide for this workshop is available for FREE with a $25 dollars order from my CTMH website. If you'd like to simply buy the instructions guide, it is available for only $5.