Saturday, January 24, 2015

Chalk It Up Workshop

Back to layouts and back to school.  These 3 layouts were done with my Hostess Club members.  I made a few changes to the Workshop on to Go kit.  The first layout is straight up from the kit.  I changed a few colours and showed my class that even if you have a pre-set stamp image you can modify it to suit any layout or saying.  Since my daughter is attending a French school I simply printed what I wanted and pop it over the original "LIFE is good" sentiment.
CTMH Chalk It Up
Layout 1 - WOTG
Enhancements:

  • Extra Thick Twine - Flaxen Z3036
  • Modified the Sentiment  

This second layout is from MIFYH vol.2 pattern 6, some of the photo sizes where modified to better suit the finished layout.  Once again the pennant piece was modified and the Sentiment was changed to French. You will need to modify the original using CCR or CDS.
CTMH Chalk It UP
Layout 2 - MIFYH vol.2 

This third layout is a combinations of layouts found on Pinterest.  As you can, this kit is very versatile.   
CTMH Chalk It Up

















Layout 2 - MIFYH vol.2

No comments: