Monday, December 22, 2014

Vintage Christmas Tags

I was inspired to use the Holiday Happenings Assortment from the My Crush collection on p. 155 by Emily Anderson.  I created small tags using the smaller 2"x2" cards and a large tags using the 3"x4" cards.
CTMH Vintage Christmas Tags

Materials used:

Kraft CS for the tag base
Colonial White CS for the back of the tag
Small 2"x2" Holiday Happenings Cards
Large 3"x4" Holiday Happenings Cards
Ink distressing with Desert Sand and Slate
Martha Steward branch punch
NEI cardstock
Mocha pearls
Stamp Set:  Christmas Cheer D1494 (retired)
Art Philosophy cartridge

CTMH Vintage Christmas Tags
CTMH Vintage Christmas Tags
CTMH Vintage Christmas Tags

CTMH Vintage Christmas Tags
CTMH Vintage Christmas Tags
CTMH Vintage Christmas Tags

I still have 4"x6" left, I'll probably make cards with those.  Running out of time to create, must wrap now!!!!



No comments: