Saturday, December 6, 2014

Seasonal Expressions 1 Blog Hop

This month we are showcasing projects using products from the new Seasonal Expressions catalog.



If you've arrive from Show and Tell with Michelle, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.

I love all of the new stamps sets in the Seasonal Expressions catalog.  I couldn't pick just one. So I decided to make a few cards using the following NEW stamp sets:

I also love our embossing folders, for this project I used, a few from the Annual Inspiration catalog, be sure to check out all the new ones in the Seasonal Expressions catalog.
The colors for these cards were inspired by the new Hopscotch pattern paper.
Thank you so much for following along on our Blog Hop today! I hope you enjoyed all the lovely artwork… Now it’s time to head on over to Kathy's Kreative Korner and see her artwork! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas!  See you again real soon! 

6 comments:

Lela said...

Very cute, I do like the embossed back grounds with this stamp set,

Angela White said...

I love how you showed the versatility of the stamp set. Great cards!

Sheila Bennett said...

Nice set of cards. Like how you used the embossing and the Washi Tape.

Adeline E. Brill said...

Brushstrokes is my favorite stamp set! Great job!

Julie Carriere Orleans ON Canada said...

Sheila: it's not Washi tape it's the Assorted Edges stamp set. :)

Haley D. said...

Pretty!