Here are the instructions from Jeanette's Blog on how to make this stinking cute witch's hat. Enjoy!
Friday, September 26, 2014
Friday, September 19, 2014
Welcome to the first ever •MAKE•IT•Crafty• Seasonal Blog Hop!
We have such an amazing group of talented ladies and this is a chance for all of us to show you some of our most loved products - this month we will be featuring Halloween and Fall creations. So if you've arrived from Cyndy's Blog, you are on the right path. This blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start anywhere and work your way around. If you lose your place while traveling through our blog hop, the complete list of participants can be found here.
This month we have a number of Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using various CTMH products. So Fall in love with Autumn's splendor or let us help you get in a Spooktacular mood for Halloween.
For my project, I decided to share this 8x8 Halloween Mini Album.
Inside cover page & circle page 1
- cut overlay at 8"
- cut bats one at 11" and one at 12"
- cut FIGHT at RD 4"
- cut circle page at 8"
- add a binding piece 2-1/4" x 8"
- title "Night" was welded together using CCR
Back of circle 1, envelop front/back & multi-layer page 1
- cut swirl overlay 8"
- cut frame Real Dial (RD) 6"
- cut owl RD 3"
- cut two envelop, one in pattern paper and one in Kraft, use chevron folder
- front tags of multi-layer page 1 cut RD 5-1/2"(2)
- photo mats for tag are 4" x 2-1/2"
- cut gate 7-1/2" trim bottom, adhere each end and bottom posts
- tombstone tags are from Artiste cut at 5"
- photo mat for tags are 3" x 2-3/4"
Back of multi-layer page 1, inside pocket mini album & front page 2
- tag on top flap cut at RD 5"
- photo mat for tag 3-1/2 x 2-1/4
- envelop pocket cut at 7-1/4"
- bottom pocket cut 6"
- inside mini album 7" x 5"
- cover photo mat 4" x 4"
- Cricut photo mats cut RD 6-1/2"
- back cover photo mat 4-3/8" x 2-3/4"
- tags for page 2 at 6" x 4"
- cut gate at 7-1/2"
Back of page 2 & circle page 2
- overlay flap 5" x 5"
- Cricut photo mats cut RD 4-3/4"
- circle page cut at 8"
Back of circle page and half pocket page plus inside tag
- Thistle flap 8" x 4-1/2"
- Thistle B&P paper flap is 8" x 5-1/2"
- The Black is a standard 8" x 8"
- cut the word BOO twice at 10", then separate each letter
- cut circle at RD at 2-1/4"
- cut swirl at RD at 2-1/4"
- photo mat starting with the thistle CS 2-1/8" x 2-1/8" (3)
- 4-3/4" x 2-3/4"
- 3-1/2" x 2-1/2" (2)
- 6" x 4"
- 7" x 4-1/4"
- standard 8" x 8" page
- add 8" x 3" piece of Black CS adhere on three sides to create a pocket
- cut circle at RD 3-1/4"
- cut swirl at RD 3-1/4"
- inside photo tag 7" x 5-1/4"
- Cricut photo frame cut at RD 6-3/4"
- back cover cut overlay at 8"
- cut Halloween RD 8"
- the word "Memories" was welded using the CCR
- cut the pumpkin at RD 4" using the journaling pen outline the shape and back with Black Glitter paper.
Materials used for this project:
- My creations Kraft 3-Ring Album Z1871
- Scaredy Cat Paper Packet X7185B (2)
- Scaredy Cat Complements X7185C
- Scaredy Cat Assortment Z3011
- Artbooking Cricut cartridge Z1906
- Sparkles Black Flourishes Z1916
- Licorice Opaques Z1335 (retired)
- Black Striped Twill Z1988
- Thistle Diagonal Striped Z1990
- Baker's twine Neutral Metallic assortment Z1921
- Black & grey Glitter Paper Z1829
- Kraft Cardstock Z1375
- Eek & Shriek stamp set B1429
- Magic Potions Holiday stamp set C1509
- All Hallows Eve stamp set C1462 (retired)
- Chevron Embossing Folder Z1925
- Black ink Z2105
- Sunset ink Z2191
- Thistle ink Z2640
- Slate ink Z2173
Thank you so much for following along on our Blog Hop today! I hope you enjoyed all the lovely artwork… Now it’s time to head on over to Carol-Anne's Blog and see her artwork! Be sure to visit all the Consultants to get some crafting ideas! Look for our next Blog Hop, where we will feature beautiful Christmas projects, see you soon!
If you'd like to see how it all came together, please watch my video, thanks for watching!
Thursday, September 4, 2014
The following three (3) layouts were made using the Make It from Your Heart vol.01 and the Annual Aspirations catalog. The first layout features the September stamp of the month available from September 1- 30. The Family Is Forever stamp set is available here.
The third layout was inspired by a layout found on Pinterest, the photos are 2 (4x4) and 2 (4x6).
Workshop Layout 1 - cutting pattern from the MIFYH vol. 1 (p.34-35)This second layout can be found in the Annual Inspiration on page 55. The stamp set used is Harvest Time. The right page was modified by adding two 4x6 photos.
Workshop Layout 2 - cutting pattern from the MIFYH vol. 1 (left page p.40) (right page p.10)
Workshop Layout 3 - as seen on Pinterest
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
My daughter has been waiting to have her very own sleepover birthday party and of course invitations were in order. She helped pick the Paper Doll's pajamas and colours. Each Doll was made with a special friend in mind.
These are standard 5x7 cards, the front of the card is folded over on a 45 degree angle. Add a piece of pattern paper adhere the bottom only to create a pocket or sleeping bag for the paper doll.
The paper dolls were made using the PAPER DOLL DRESS UP Cricut cartridge. They were cut at 5" using the following CTMH cardstock colours:
The card base colours and embossing folders, from left to right:
- Cotton Candy and Damask
- Lagoon and Dot
- Thistle and Chevron
Pattern papers used, from left to right:
The flowers were made using the ARTISTE Cricut cartridge page 54 cut at 3".
They were a big hit at school this week!