Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Skylark Blog Hop Greenhearts









Hi there and welcome to the Greenhearts CTMH Blog Hop! This month we are featuring the Skylark Collection.

If you are coming from Carla’s Blog,you are on the right path! However, if you happen to get lost along the way, you can find a complete list our fabulous designers at the bottom of this post.

I decided to showcase 3 layouts using the Skylark Workshop on the Go. I always start with one Workshop on the Go layout but I get easily distracted from all the beautiful artwork in the Idea Book.
Workshop Layout 1– from Reflections p. 71 and p. 76


Workshop Layout 2– Inspired from the Idea Book Spring/Summer p. 95
cutting template from the MIFYH vol. 2 p.8
Workshop Layout 3–featured in the Idea Book Spring/Summer p.88
cutting pattern from the MIFYH vol.2 (p.40)

I really love the Skylark kit – it is fresh, it reminds me of warm summer days and clear blue water.

Thanks so much for popping by! The next stop on your journey is Kristine. I know she’ll have something inspiring for you, enjoy!






4 comments:

Carla said...

Great layouts! The third one is my favourite!

Terri in BC said...

Beautiful layouts!

Pam Klassen said...

WOW I just love them all but especially the Disney one - I wouldn't ever have thought to use that pack for Disney - ooooo the possibilities!

Anonymous said...

wow - you really brought that paper pack to a whole other level !!