Monday, April 28, 2014

Picture My Life cards using Balloon Ride

PML for cards, why not! I was inspired by Sheri Rottler .  I used the Make It from Your Heart vol.1 as a stating point.

ctmh card

Card 1 
• Project My Life ~ Balloon Ride
• MIFYH vol.1 ~ pattern 29
• Flowers Art Philosophy p. 68 cut at 1-1/4", 1-1/2" and 1-3/4"
• Ink: Saddle
• CS: Fundamental Basics
• Embellishments: Small Flourishes, Mocha Pearls

 

Card 2
• Project My Life ~ Balloon Ride
• MIFYH vol.1 ~ pattern 24
• Flowers Art Philosophy p. 68 cut at 1-3/4", 2" and 2-1/4"
• Ink: Saddle and Blush
• CS: Fundamental Basics
• Embellishments: Small Flourishes, Mocha Pearls
 

Card 3
• Project My Life ~ Balloon Ride
• MIFYH vol.1 ~ pattern 21
• Flowers Art Philosophy p. 68 cut at 1-1/4" and 2-1/4"
• Ink: Saddle and Blush
• CS: Saddle
• Embellishments: Small Flourishes, Mocha Pearls

 
Card 4
• Project My Life ~ Balloon Ride
• MIFYH vol.1 ~ pattern 24
• Flowers Art Philosophy p. 68 cut at 2-1/4" and 2-1/2"
• Ink: Saddle and Crème Brulée
• CS: Juniper and Crème Brulée
• Embellishments: Opaques Flourishes, Mocha Pearls & Juniper Washi Tape


3 comments:

tmorrowstreasuresblogspot.com said...

Awesome... Love them all

Anonymous said...

I think this is just a brilliant way to use these. PML is so versatile ! !

Doreen Watkins said...

These PML cards are beautiful! Thank you for inspiring.