Thursday, April 10, 2014

FREE Close to my Heart Cricut cartridge bundle when you join my team in April

For only $99 (plus shipping and taxes) and during the month of April receive $400 in product and supplies. That a 75% saving! Did I get your attention?
When you sign up as a Close to my Heart independent consultant, and quality for the Straight to the Top program, you will be refunded the entire cost of your Consultant kit.

 Why sign-up you say? If you love paper crafting, creating beautiful projects why not get paid for it too! You can take advantage of a 22% discount on all future orders!
Want to know more? See my "join my team" page.You can also email me with any questions;
 I would love to help you become a part of my team! The hardest part will be choosing only one Cricut cartridge!

No comments: