Monday, November 11, 2013

Making your Digital Christmas Cards with CTMH ~ Studio J

After seeing Brae's digital CTMH Studio J Christmas cards, I though WOW I can get all my Christmas cards done in under 1 hour. Best part is, they will be delivered right to my home. I've always loved the digital Christmas cards but not the on-line selections or the limitations.  So, I got to play with the pattern paper I love and custom create my very own digital cards.

If you want to try this for yourself take a look at Brae's full instructions.  Very easy and fun, again the best part was print 5 copies please and voilĂ , 40 digital cards in under 1 hour.



I even had the time to complete a double page layout, now that's being productive ;-)


2 comments:

canadian_liner said...

Wonderful idea! Thanks for the link to the tutorial.

Diana Saunders said...

This is a great idea ~ Thanks for sharing!