Workshop Layout 1 - featured in the workshop kit
Modifications to the original layout:
- Used the Laughing Lola Purple B&T paper for Accent 1 & 2 (two bottom pieces)
- Used a 7x5 photo on the right page
- Double matted all photos using Laughing Lola purple and black 1/8” wide for the 5x7 photo and 1/16” for the 4x3 photos
- Ink distressed pieces with Slate
- Ink distressed photos with Black
- Stamp flower image in the left corner of the base page and the right corner of the right using Slate
- Using Bamboo cardstock instead of the Laughing Lola Gold for stamped images
- Used Black mini medley instead of Black Hem
- Use information on page 16 of Make It from Your Heart Volume 1. Pattern 6.
- Combine the following pieces and cut using Bamboo or Laughing Lola Gold. 8-1/4” x 6-1/8” for the left side and 8-1/4” x 8” for the right side (optional, it was just easier to work with one piece)
- (Double check the actual size of your 4x6 photo as some sizes vary, adjust the width accordingly).
- Cut leopard print zip strip at 7"
- Round two corners of D, F, and K, if desired
- Sponge-distress edges of pieces with Slate ink
- Sponge-distress edges of photo with Black StazOn ink
- Use the Laughing Lola Dimensional Complements
Workshop Layout 3 - Make It from Your Heart vol.2 pattern 15
1. Use diagram from the MIFYH vol.2 booklet page 34;
2. Using Whisper cardstock for your bases;
3. Ink distress all pieces including photos using Slate;
4. Starting from the bottom working your way up the page by layering your cut B&T papers and Black Shimmer Tape, add the last B&T paper flush at the top of the page and insert your last piece of Black shimmer tape. This last piece of tape will overlap slightly.
5. I added one extra piece (the decorative border) beside piece G and Q
6. All photos have a 1/16” mat using Gypsy cardstock