Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Convention Artwork - Follow Your Heart Mini Album

This was my first Convention and OMG, it was All THAT and more.  The first project was this beautiful mini album created by Corp.  This project consist of 18 pages, the pre-cut shapes are from the NEW Cricut ARTBOOKING.  We used the Laughing Lola paper, Complements and Assortment.  The stamping was done using the New background stamp Geometric Backgrounds D1559.  I just love this new stamp set.  I used it's throughout the mini album.  I added a few more Complements and Assortments, more is more in this case.  Love, love love the New ARTBOOKING Creative Projects.



Cover Page
I added extra second generation stamping with the new Geometric Background stamp, D1559

Page 1 and 2
I added extra second generation stamping with the new Geometric Background stamp, D1559

Page 3 and 4
I added extra second generation stamping with the new Geometric Background stamp, D1559

Page 5 and 6
I added extra second generation stamping with the new Geometric Background stamp, D1559

Page 7 and 8
I added extra second generation stamping with the new Geometric Background stamp, D1559

Page 9 and 10
Page 9 and 10
I added some Artbooking shapes on the tags

Page 11 and 12
I added extra second generation stamping with the new Geometric Background stamp, D1559

Page 13 and 14

Page 15 and 16
I added extra second generation stamping with the new Geometric Background stamp, D1559

Page 17 and 18
I added extra second generation stamping with the new Geometric Background stamp, D1559

1 comment:

Tamytha said...

I really like all of the additions you made to the original plan. Looks great!