Sunday, June 23, 2013

What are you doing with your SCRAPS?

Every year at this time, I look back on a very successful end of year. This is where I take a little break from my monthly workshops and re-fuel with new ideas and products for the up-coming year.

I'll be leaving for Convention in less then 3 days, I can't wait to see what CTMH has in store for us. I've been a Consultant for 7 years now and love love love what I do.

So back to the artwork, this year we completed 9 wonderful "Work Shop on to Go".  From Avonlea to Surf's Up.  My main goal is to use up all the papers, stickease and embellishment from those workshop kits.  We all need to make room for the NEW stuff, cause we all LOVE the NEW stuff.

The following are cards made with scraps of papers and leftover stickease. If you're like me, you can never get enough Birthday Cards in the house.  Why not turn those scraps into Birthday cards.These cards were inspired by two very creative ladies Gloria and Nancy.

Hope you turn your scraps into cards, happy creating!



































Paper:  For Always
Cardstock:  Lagoon
Stamp sets:  Perfect Fit-Birthday and Perfect-it Frames 2
Ink:  Lagoon, Slate and Black
























Paper:  Later Sk8r
Stamp sets:  Perfect Fit-Birthday, Perfect-it Frames 2, Frame Flair and Joyful Birthday
Ink:  Slate, Outdoor Denim and Lagoon
Embellishment:  Later Sk8r Assortment and Washi Tape


Paper: Buzz and Bumble
Stamp sets: Frame Flair and Joyful Birthday
Ink:  Cocoa
Embellishment: Stickease, Mocha pearls, Dark brown ribbon, Nature Hem

































Paper: Surf's Up
Stamp sets: Frame Flair, Joyful Birthday, My Sunshine, Surf's Up Workshop stamp set
Ink: Honey, Chocolate and Lagoon
Embellishment: Stickease, Nature Hem and Bronze glitter gel






























Paper: Chantilly Bulk paper
Stamp sets:  Perfect Fit-Birthday, Perfect-it Frames 2, Frame Flair and Joyful Birthday
Ink:  Outdoor Denim, Pear and Champagne
Embellishment: Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Clear Sparkles



2 comments:

Abby said...

All of these cards are so cute! I'm pretty sure I'll be using some of these ideas.

You are right, birthday cards are always in high demand.

Darla said...

What great ideas for our "left overs"! I will definitely be scraplifting some of these. Thanks for sharing