Thursday, June 27, 2013

Roomy Gift 2013

After 7 long years, I am finally going to Convention YAHOO!  I want to take it all in, from the creative sessions to cards swaps to 80's dance to showing my Roomies how much I appreciate sharing this experience with them.

I really didn't get the chance to play with the new textiles yet so this is what I did. I'm no seamstress but this was easy enough. I actual bought the Sleep Mask from the Dollar Store and used it as my base.

On another Corporate event, I remember one of my roomy wanting to sleep while the others where looking at all the goodies received, so this should help.  We may not sleep at Convention but we can use them on the flight back home.


Sleep Mask:  Dollar Store
Cover:  Chantilly Textiles
Card:  Make It from Your Heart Pattern 19, Idea Book p. 104
Stamp Set:  For a Friend and Happy Thoughts

1 comment:

Natalie Racine said...

These were awesome, I actually used mine on the plane. LOVED IT. Thank you for coming with me Julie.