Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Birthday Card 4 Natalie

After receiving such a beautiful card I knew, I had my work cut out for me.  This is what I found on Pinterest.  It was just the right inspiration to make this card for Natalie.  Hope you like it!




Details for making this card:

Card Base 5x7 in White Daisy
Using the For Always Paper pack cut the following pieces
Black pattern paper 4-1/4 x 6-1/2

Using the Artiste cartridge cut the following pieces:
Skirt: 1=3"accent 4.p.35, 1=3-1/2"accent 4 .p.35
Body: 1=5" accent 1 p.41(cashmere cardstock)
Bodice (top):  1=5" accent 2 p.41 (White Daisy pattern paper), cut bottom part of dress.

Embellishments:
Opaques Pearl Flourishes
Opaques Pearl
Black and Grey Sparkles
Shimmer Trim (on the inside edge of the card)
Black Tulle Ribbon for the skirt
Keyboard Kraft Alphabets

1 comment:

Natalie Racine said...

THANK YOU JULIE.... IT is awesome.