Sunday, January 13, 2013

Monogram Stationery Set

If you haven't seen the new CTMH Monograms, I'm sure you'll be looking for them now.  I've been eager to create with these for some time. If you're like me, you also have that one paper pack you've been saving for something special.  Well, this is it. I dug-up my "Key to my Heart"  pack and started creating.  My inspiration came from Lisa. You can also get additional inspiration by watching this video.


So back to the artwork, you will need the following items:

  • Paper pack of your choice
  • Monogram stamp
  • D1527 Perfect Fit Frames 
  • X1410 Cards & Envelopes 5-1/2" x 4-1/4"
  • Z1617 Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain ribbon
  • Z2114 Cocoa Ink
  • Z1790 Artiste Cricut Cartridge
  • Z1686 Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

If you'd like your very own "Key to my Heart" kit, you're in luck.  I have one full paper pack with a gently used coordinating E-size stamp set for only $15.00.





No comments: