You will need to cut the following pieces:
Base (Colonial White) Layers: (one each)
a) 4-1/2" x 5-1/2"
b) 3-1/4" x 4-1/2"
c) 2-1/4" x 3-1/2"
Base Colour (Olive) Layers: (one each)
a) 4" x 5-1/4"
b) 3" x 4-1/4"
c) 2" x 3-1/4"
Step 1~ Layering
- layer your Colonial White pieces with removable adhesive
Step 2 ~ Stamping
- start with the lightest colour. Stamping randomly and off the corners.
- stamp your second image with a medium colour, fill the blank spaces
- stamp you largest and darkest image
- add sentiment
Step 3 ~ Matting
- separate your stamped pieces
- mat each one with a colour base
Step ~ Embellishment
- before adhering your first mat add a piece of twine rolling it two to three time
- add button or brad
- when layering match up your images.