Sunday, September 9, 2012

Avonlea - September Monthly Hostess Club Project

This is the beginning of a new scrapbooking season, this month we will be competing these 3 beautiful double page layouts.  I just love this paper and after 17 year, I will actually complete my Wedding Scrapbook.  From the Venue selection to the Honeymoon.  This is the paper and colours I've been waiting for.



 Additional product used to complete this layout:

  • Avonlea Complements
  • Filigree Charms
  • Slate Mini-Medley Accents

Additional product used to complete this layout:
  • Green Collection Ribbon
  • Used to back of the pattern paper 

Bonus layout - product used:

  • August stamp of the month - Baroque Borders
  • Sparkles Flourishes
  • Artist Cricut Cartridge
  • Mocha Opaques Gems


1 comment:

Casandra Bennett said...

I saw these on the artboards the other day. So lovely!