Featured WOTG layout ~ Modifications to the original:
- add a 1/8” mat in White Daisy cardstock, edge distress
- add one photo to the bottom left corner of the right page
- add round durable studs Z1706
- add green assortment Z1327
Hostess Request Bonus Layout ~ Imagine, Shadow p.114-115.
Extra product needed:
- base pages two additional Vanilla Cream cardstock
- Seaside Wooden Shapes Z1693
- Keepsake Urban Felt Alphabet Z1695
- Paradise Baker’s Twine Z1702
- Bitty Opaque Pearls Z1707
- Blue Sparkles Z1327
Bonus WOTG layout~ Modifications to the original:
- Use your Crème Brulée cardstock for piece B on the left page; this will leave you with one 5” x 12” to cut down to 5” x 9” for the right page.
- Add White Daisy Mats 2” x 2” photos (Cut 3 at 2-1/4” x 2-1/4”, you one for the Turtle).
- Add ten drops of Desert Sand re-inker and 5 drops of water to craft jar; dip tips of stipple brush in ink and use an inward-pulling motion to distress edges of all papers and cardstock (expect for White Daisy). Set aside to dry. Edge distress all papers and cardstock including the White Daisy cardstock.