Sunday, April 15, 2012

Stella Workshop on to Go ~ Hostess Club

If you’re like me, the first time you saw the Spring/Summer Idea Book you just had to get this beautiful paper pack.  This is what I did with the workshop on the go kit.
2012 04 14_1576_edited-1
Modifications to the original layout:
  • changed the Cocoa base pages to B&T Duos
  • used the decorative border instead of stamping the chair image
  • double matted all photos with Cocoa and Lagoon cardstock
  • added the Stella Complements Canvas Shapes
2012 04 14_1578_edited-1
Modifications to the original layout:
  • added the Stella Complements Canvas Shapes
  • inked the DE heart instead of covering them with cardstock
  • changed the middle piece B&T Duos
2012 04 14_1574_edited-1
By changing the base pages from the first layout I was able to use them for the one. 


When I came across this sentiment I knew exactly which photo to use.  “ The best things in life are UNSEEN that’s why we close your eyes when we KISS!”

2 comments:

Casandra said...

Beautiful job on your Stella pages. I love how you used the pretty green B&T for your bases on the first one.

Kathleen said...

I LOVE all your Stella layouts Julie. Can you tell me on this layout did you use multiple packages of canvas shapes to get all those stems or did you use somthing different?

Kathleen
kj_riley4953@q.com