Saturday, September 17, 2011

September 2011 ~ WOTG ~ Hostess Club


We are kicking off the 2011/2012 Hostess club session with the new Sonoma workshop on the go.  Love the new heavier cardstock weight to the B&T papers; they can be used as bases and much, much more.  Love the new decorative 1/2" zip strips on the top of each B&T papers, these make great borders in a jiffy.  Love the new low pricing on the paper packets.  Love the versatility of the B&T papers with two unique designs on front and back.  Like always, I LOVE the ALL new stuff.
This is my take on the featured layout, I simply changed the photo size from 3" x 4" to 4" x 5" and re-positioned of few elements.  This September I celebrated 16 years of marriage with my wonderful hubby, it was only fitting to use some of those photo and reminisce on those amazing moments.
The second layout is from the Magic book.  Disappearing Act on page 74~75.

1 comment:

Natalie Racine said...

This looks awesome Julie.