Friday, May 20, 2011

A little Artwork from Regional Celebration ~ Toronto

This last April I got a chance to get away and part take in a CTMH Regional Celebration. Who knew work could be so much fun.  I meet new consultants and got a change to visit with great friends.  The following are a few pieces completed during the create and take sessions.  I love those sessions and even after almost 5 years they still amazing me with new techniques and wonderful ways to create beautiful layouts & cards.










Magic:  Palor Trick










Magic:  Final Act
We also completed these beautiful cards.  The first set of 5 cards was completed with one single stamp set:
Happy Moments C1437.  I love how all of these cards look so different.
The second set was a create and take session completed on our own with the company of great friends.

Here's a photo of my roomies and I with the Corporate Staff, what a great bunch of ladies.

No comments: