Friday, January 6, 2012

Birthday Card using the CTMH Art Philosophy

I've been waiting to make these wonderful paper flowers for some time now and when Granny's Birthday came up, I thought this was the perfect time to get creative.  This card was inspired by Polly, here the list of what I used to re-create this beautiful cards:
2012 01 02_1027_edited-1
  • Kraft Die-Cut Cards Z1414
  • Life's Delight (retired paper pack)
  • Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge Z1686 TO cut the following shapes:
    • Circle3 cut @ 5-=3/4" - p.4
    • FLurDeLs(font) cut @ 4-1/2", 3-3/4" and 3-1/2(flowers) p.6
    • Shape1 cut @ 3-3/4" - p.26
    • Border cut @ 6" fit to length - p.65

2 comments:

Polly said...

I love what you did too! It's alot alike, but yet totally different. I need to remember to link to other peoples blog when I see something I like and use off of their idea. thanks so much for doing that and making me realize that I should return the courtesy. Polly

Natalie Racine said...

I love this card. Consider it lifted.