Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Monthly Hostess Club ~ September

September is here, it's time to get started with new routines, new projects and a whole new scrapbooking session.  This up-coming  WOTG is "OLIVIA" from our new Fall/Winter 2010 collection.  The featured layout is unique to this workshop.  The additional layout is from the new CTMH Magic book.  This will be the beginning of a new interactive way to scrapbook.  Let me guide you through tricks that will surprise and delight you.


I decided to change it up a little by using the same paper pack and different  B&T papers for the original featured layout.  I just love the action in these photos.
This second double page spread, is from the new CTMH ~ Magic How-to Book.  Again, I used the same paper pack with different B&T papers to match my photos.  You can visit the CTMH ideas & inspiration for the second layout.

I like to finish the workshop with a couple of cards with the scrap pieces.



No comments: