This is truly an amazing kit, the mini album is lots of fun to make and is a great gift too! The kit includes all you materials you need (Acrylix blocks not included) to complete this very cute mini album. You simply need to according fold you're two inter-pages and line them up. The binding is a little tricky but it's should worth it at the end.
Triple Play, as a cards set?
Same kit different look. See what else you can do with this great kit. Remember you have 3 full kits. The Indian Corn Blue set was re-engineered into a cute card gift set. I can't take credit for this wonderful creation it was crafted by Gloria Rogers, a very creative CTMH sister.
You'll need all the regular supplies in the Triple Play kit plus:
- Extra Colonial White cardstock to make the pockets for the card holder and 6 card bases (3-1/2" x 3-1/2")
- Use the main cover as your holder and cut the 2 remaining sheets to create your card fronts
- Using your stamped die-cuts and embellish away
- Pop them into the pockets and voilà, a cute card set
- Extra ink colour used: Outdoor Denim
- I also used a second stamp set "SAY IT IN STYLE"
You'll need the regular supplies in the Triple Play kit plus:
- The NEW Magic How-to-Book
- Bamboo and Green Garden cardstock for the bases
- Brown Bag cardstock for matting
- 'Bold' color ready alphabet
- Inks used: Brown Bag, Garden Green & Smoothie
So it's your turn, think outside the mini-album and have fun!