Thursday, May 14, 2009

What did you do for Mother’s Day?



Layout title: CORTEO Cirque du Soleil
Layout pattern: Exclusive ~ February WOTG







I would like to thank my husband David for making Mother’s Day such a special occasion for me. It’s all the little things he did like, arranging for Mother’s Day breakfast with the girls, his Mom, our SIL "Mom to be", her Mom and myself of course. He installing our mailbox, adding the extension piece to my desk in my Scrapbooking room (this was big actually) and lastly he give me a certificate for a pedicure.

But the best thing of all was giving me an after-noon all to myself in my Scrapbooking room. This was the first time I actually sit down and played, I completed the two feature pages from the Emporium WOTG program, did I mention how much I love this concept. I really haven’t Scrapbook since last November (well last April at Regionals) but creating in my own space this was a first.

I really felt like Mother’s Day was about me this year, which is truly a gift in its self. Wishing you all a Happy Mother’s Day!

Being a MOM means you are many things to many people. A friend, a teacher, a leader, a hugger, a cook, and a nurse to name a few. Thank you for sharing yourself with others.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Awww this is really beautiful! What a great mother's day you had. wtg hubby! Thanks for your sweet comment it means a lot=) Baaaaaa.