Saturday, December 27, 2008

Expecting Baby Book

When I was asked if I had any ideas for a baby memories keepsake book, I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I had seeing this wonderful book made by: Kelly English-Triggs and was dying to make one. I also found more inspiration from Pat Pobst, thanks ladies for sharing your wonderful work.

I made this book for my SIL’s BFF. Not only did we make this together but we also got to spend the day together which is a rare thing. Scrapbooking is not only for the wonderful memories you create but it’s also the quality time spent with people you love.








Supplies used:
Papers: Simple Pleasure
Cardstock: Desert Sand, Twilight and Bamboo
Stamp sets: Playful Alphabets, Baby Impressions
Inks: Cocoa, Desert Sand and Bamboo
Embellishments: Simple Pleasure Stickease
Inspired by: Kelly and Pat

No comments: