Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Cards ~ Creative Basic Collection



I’m in true denial, Christmas is just around the corner, we sold our house and I’m moving at the end of January. Here I am still making Christmas cards and with the Canada Post strike I’m not even sure if they’ll deliver them this year.

The thought of packing up the entire house and MY SCRAPBOOKING room is just too much. What do I pack first?

Anyways, these latest cards were done with the Creative Basics ~ Evensong Collection (too bad we’re all out) it was lovely paper. As you can see I used the same template as before, just different papers.

Did I mention moving in January! I guess I'll start packing tomorrow or should I go Christmas shopping or should I start shopping for a new kitchen for the new place. You thought you had a full month!!!!

1 comment:

Kristin Kottwitz said...

Great cards. Love them...the design and the colors. TFS.