Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Christmas Card Workshop ~ Perfect Day



I'm sooo glad I started working on this workshop in September, I'm really pleased with the results. All sets turned out great. I had a great turn out 20 ladies attended this workshop. They worked very hard on completing two of their favorite sets, the most popular set was Notebook ~ Shining Star. The second most popular was Aspen ~ All Decked Out.

Next year I might simply my workshop a little, 20 cards in one day is a little much, especially with all the cutting involved.

This first set of 10 cards is made with the same paper, since the B&T sheets from CTMH are double sided you get two vary different looks from the same sheet of paper.

Supplies used for the first set:
Papers: Perfect Day ~ front side
Cardstock: Tulip & Cocoa
Papers: Perfect Day ~ back side
Cardstock: Juniper & Cocoa
Stamp set: Evengreen
Inks: Juniper & Cocoa
Embellishments: Cocoa ribbons, Natural Twill

Inspired by: Nona

No comments: