Sunday, September 7, 2008

Envelope Purse ~ Let's Get Together


I've been working on this Envelope Purse for my last Hostess Club workshop. This project will complete my 10 month run with these wonderful ladies. They are always ready to create new things and are extremely great crafters.

After seeing the new Autumn/Winter CTMH catalogue I had to make this project with the new "Perfect Day" papers. Like most papers it's even better when you see it.... With my busy schedule which included; back to school and dance I had no choice but to start creating this project without my new stash :-(

So I made my Envelope Purse with my thyme paper "Let's Get Together". Thyme paper you say: Yes, last year I used this paper and painted my small Scrapbooking room. The Cranberry, Buttercup and Garden Green makes a wonderful colour combination in my cozy room.

If I'm lucky one of my HC ladies will let me post to final creation with the Perfect Day papers.

Supplies used for this project:
Cardstock: Cranberry, Buttercup & garden Green
Papers: Let's Get Together
Stamp set: treasure Life & Annotations

Inspired by: Jan Tink

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is such a cute purse! I love it!op