Sunday, August 17, 2008

Treasure Life ~ September SOTM



I just started playing with my new stamp set and at first I thought just another flower stamp set but noooo this one is somewhat different. I love this shadow look, it reminds me of the warm summer nights we didn't get this year.

Supplies used for this project:
Cardstock: Colonial White
Stamp sets: Treasure Life
Technique: using a simple sponge rub-on the ink colour directly on the CS
Inspired by: Amanda Desjardins & Lourae Minor

Close To My Heart designs are © CTMH Co.

1 comment:

reddragon007@yhoo.ca said...

Hello!
Well - since I will be ordering so much next time (cause I gotta stock up on the retired CTMH items - I can't believe some of the things they are discontinuing!) looks like I will be getting this stamp. I liked the sentiments but figured like you "another flower". Great to know it's more then that. I like the shadow affect, very nice cards. I'll definitely be making those.