Sunday, September 21, 2008

9 x9 Accordion Album for Karrie



Last May my very good friend Karrie got married. It was a beautiful ceremony not only did she marry her True Love Kevin but together they with their three beautiful daughters became one wonderful family. As I think back on my own Wedding Day, it takes forever to plan and seems like minutes to celebrate. The hold day usually goes by way too fast . We took lots of photos that day with this showcase album in mind. Karrie was extremely surprised and grateful for this keepsake. I had a great time making it. This is one of the many reasons why I LOVE Scrapbooking.

Supplies used for this project:
My Creations Memory Showcase 9x9 accordion album
Paper Pack: Silhouette ~ level 2 & Creative Basics Collection
Cardstock: Colonial White, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf & Black
Inks: Black, Bamboo & desert Sand
Stamp sets: Joy Forever
Inspired by: Life Delight Memory Showcase

Close To My Heart designs are © CTMH Co.

3 comments:

Kim said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! What a great gift and great keepsake!

Nicole said...

This is soooo pretty! I made the Life Delights version but yours is SO gorgeous - it is so elegant. TFS! It looks great!

Just Ducky @ Heart! said...

Julie--love all of your work, thank you for sharing! And speaking of sharing...if you go to my blog, I have something to share with you!

Yvette