Tuesday, August 12, 2008

50th Birthday Card/Cake


This is a first for me.... A card transformed into a cake.... My BFF asked me to create an invitation card for her hubby's 50th Birthday party. We made a night of it and completed 25 cards. Everyone loved the invitation, I thought it would be cool to try and re-create this card into an actual cake. No I didn't make the cake but the result was really good. The cake was created by my local bakery: Orleans Bakery

Supplies used for this card:
Cardstock: Daisy White & Cranberry
Stamp sets: It's a Party & Rustic number

Close To My Heart designs are © CTMH Co.

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow, that is awesome! Your card looks awesome and whoever made the cake did a great job of making it look just like the card!

Jannie Sue "Funster" said...

Now THAT is truly a class act!! Great going.