Thursday, July 10, 2008

Calendar Page ~ July 2008


July is the fun month, my vacantion is just around the corner and I can almost smell it. It's been really busy at work, I'm looking forward to spending time with my family and not having to worry about the time. Time is the most precious thing.....

This calendar page was done using the following:









Stamp sets:
Tiny Typewriter Alpha ~ "2008"
Classic Caps ~ "July"
B&T Paper:
Let's get Together
Ink:
Cranberry
Cardstocks:
Buttercup
Cranberry

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What a super cute calendar, all your stuff is so darling! I nominated you for an award on my blog because I always love your stuff. Thanks for the inspiration.

Love,
Nicole

Vicki Sullivan said...

I love to visit your site. My CTMH sister, Janis nominated me for the Brillante Weblog Premio-2008 Award, and I now nominate you for the award. Please check my blog for your award. Thanks for sharing your work.
http://www.sullyscrapandstamp.blogspot.com

Michelle said...

Great calendar page!

Carolyn B said...

Hi Julie,

Can you please pass on my phone numbers to Sandy (O)613-748-5051, (H)613-739-5551. See you in September. Looking forward to your class.

Carolyn