Sunday, May 18, 2008

Silhouette Dress Card


This is a Wedding card I made for my very good friend Karrie. She got married yesterday and the ceremony was simply beautiful.

Ok, so how many of you think this way, at the Wedding as the Wedding party came in and I saw the colours for the first time my head automatically when into Scrapbooking mood. The colours were great, the Bride was in a beautiful Colonial White gown, her girls were wearing Crystal Blue and the very cute Flower girl had a Colonial White dress with Sweet Leaf trim... All the guys were in Black. I can`t wait to start working on her 9x9 Album, I`ll be using the Silhouette papers of course.


Thank you Kelly for sharing this great dress card it was a lot of fun to make.

I used the Silhouette basic page paper & vellum for the skirt. It’s a 5 x 7 card but the front is 4 x 7 there's a 1" flap on the back for the border The Soul Mates stamp set is a perfect match for this paper.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

This card is absolutely gorgeous!! All your projects and creations are stunning. You are soo talented. Thank you for the inspiration and ideas.

Love,
Nicole

The Scrap Pirate said...

I love this card, it is so elegant. Nice job!