Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Calendar page ~ January 2008

I'll be adding my calendar pages throughout the year, this is my January page. Photos are from last year, note the absence of snow! We can't say that this year. I remember the girls wanting to make a snowman and this was one of the first snow fall, a little wet but nevertheless good enough to make not one but two small snowman.

This calendar was made using an Excel calendar template with some modifications to fit a 8-1/2" x 11" format. I used the "Let's Get Together" paper level 2 from CTMH. Since my scraproom is painted in those colours it matches perfectly. It was fun making something for me.

Stamp sets used:

Tiny Typewriter Alpha ~ for "2008"
Classic Caps ~ for "January"

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This looks great, Julie! I can hardly wait to see the whole calendar!