Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Welcome

What you will find on The Scrap Zone, is my love for preserving memories by the art of Scrapbooking and so much more.


I never found it interesting to place a 4x6 photo in a “standard” album. I’ve been dabbling in the world of Scrapbooking for about 10 years now and since the birth of my two daughters, preserving treasured memories is even more important to me.


Up until now I found it somewhat challenging to create beautiful pages around photos, by coordinating colours & embellishments. I’m always looking for that WOW factor, without spending countless hours completing a page I can be proud to leave behind for my girls.


Last Spring I was lucky enough to meet a Close to my Heart consultant and just like that I fell in love with their product lines & concepts for both scrapbooking and card making. So much so, that I became a consultant myself. Both my passion and creativity has grown so much in the last months, thanks to their wonderful layout concepts and coordinating elements.


Even as a busy Mom of two and a full-time job, I really do find the time to scrapbook. Since I’ve joined CTMH I have completed my oldest daughter’s first scrapbook. (with many more to come) and I’m half way through my youngest daughter’s book. Not to mention my new found love for teaching others to create wonderful projects through on-going workshops and gatherings.


Let me share with you my love for scrapbooking and stamping. In the true CTMH fashion “let me show you how” a philosophy that has made scrapbooking faster, simpler, and easier than even before, while continuing to enhance the art of preserving memories and celebrating relationships. This has truly made a difference in my approach to Scrapbooking.

No comments: